Coroner Reports Amy Winehouse Died Of Accidental Alcohol Poisoning
About 3 months after the passing of Amy Winehouse, the coroner reports her cause of death: alcohol poisoning. On July 23rd, the British singer was found in her London home, dead in her bed. Amy had a very public struggle with alcohol and drugs.
I was a fan and was really pulling for Amy to clean herself up and continue building on a great career. A loss of a great talent, for sure. The coroner reported her unbelievable alcohol levels. Read more, after the jump…
Pathologist Suhail Baithun told the singer’s inquest Wednesday that Winehouse had consumed a “very large quantity of alcohol” and was more than five times over the legal drunk-driving limit when she died.
Amy’s family has started the Amy Winehouse Foundation, a foundation to help young people who seek support or care for mental illness, financial difficulty and physical ailments. Condolences go out to Amy’s family. Hopefully this will aid in helping them achieve peace surrounding her tragic death.
- Bobbi Kristina In Trouble Again!!! Faces Jail Time For Drinking Under Age!
- The Trial of Dr. Conrad Murray Begins Today
- Whitney Houston Cause Of Death Revealed In Coroner’s Report