Senator Hillary Clinton Concede Now
Day of Blogging for Voter Justice
Hillary Clinton is behind in the popular vote, the delegate vote, and she is losing her lead amongst Super delegates. The time has come for us to pick a leader to represent the Democratic party. I know not everyone agrees that Barack Obama should be our choice, but fair is fair and he is leading the party while playing by the rules. The rules should be upheld and not changed to favor one candidate over the other. I do feel the delegates in Michigan and Florida should be seated, but I don’t thinks it’s fair to us who followed the rules, that Florida and Michigan get to decide the election after breaking the rules. All the candidates agreed to the rules, including Hillary, and we shouldn’t change it now. Barack Obama’s name wasn’t on the ballot in Michigan, which certainly doesn’t ring fair. Each candidate comes with their share of issues, but it’s time to work on the strategy for the general election to ensure a republican defeat. If you feel the same way, here are some steps you can take:
1. First, sign the petition
2. Make contact with the DNC, and even Hillary Clinton’s office to let them know your stance. It can be as simple as sending an email with a link to the petition, saying that this is your stance; or whatever you want it to be.
3. Contact superdelegates that represent you with the same message. Superdelegates include democratic congressmen and governors.
The Democratic National Committee:
Democratic National Committee
430 S. Capitol St. SE
Washington, DC 20003
Main Phone Number:
For their email form, go here
For Hillary Clinton’s contact information, go here
Get the &amp;amp;lt;a href=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.widgetbox.com/widget/httpi242photobucketcomalbumsff131francislh”&amp;amp;gt;Hillary Clinton Concede Petition&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt; widget and many other &amp;amp;lt;a href=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.widgetbox.com/galleryhome/”&amp;amp;gt;great free widgets&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt; at &amp;amp;lt;a href=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.widgetbox.com”&amp;amp;gt;Widgetbox&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;!
- Register To Vote Today! Online Registration End Soon…
- CNN Presents Black In America 2: Journey For Change
- VOTE NOW PLEASE…V-O-T-E…VOTE!!!