I’ve Been Tagged
I ‘ve been tagged by two people Jay of Dat’Money.com and Lisa of Lisa C Writes, so I guess I will be good a sport and tell you a bit about myself. The original was too long and so I we are doing the short version.
The rules are as follows:
Simply link to the person who has tagged you, share seven weird things about yourself, tag seven bloggers to do the same and include a link to their blog, let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
This will be hard.
- I am a private person and I don’t like revealing a lot about myself. I can’t say what you see is what you get because it takes time to know and understand all of me. I will let you believe what you want even if it’s not right.
- I started this blog because my mother was going through terminal stages of cancer, and I just wanted something surreal. Escapism…
- I love watching cartoons with my son, and Teen Nick and Disney with my sister-in-law. I am sad That’s So Raven has come to an end.
- I love being a wife and a mother, and my husband is truly my best friend, and that’s not a cliche.
- I am a Christian, and I don’t understand how people can’t believe in God, but can believe in The Big Bang Theory.
- My family values are conservative, but I am moderate Democrat.
- I can be very opinionated, but I learn over the years if you listen first and argue second, you will learn more than you thought you were teaching.
So there you go, and that’s a lot…
- Tagged: Face Behind The Blog
- The Happiest Place On Earth
- Fantasia Says She’s Learned Her Lesson From Dating Antwaun Cook