I have a soft spot for Chris Brown, and I don’t know why, it really isn’t logical. So does his lawyer, Mark Geragos, and Superior Court Judge James R. Brandlin who just saved Chris Brown from jail.
Prosecutors from the District Attorney’s office, want Chris Brown in custody right now for probation violation extending from pending charges in the Washington D.C. misdemeanor assault case. Mark Geragos argues that Chris Brown looks better than he has in years, and that he’s tested negative while in rehab for the last two months.
Chris Brown is making more progress, according to his lawyer, while in rehab that he would in jail, and apparently the judge agrees.
Although you can’t see it in the TMZ video (below), Chris Brown eyes are filled with tears (above), and he’s fighting back his emotions. Thank God…He’s just been handed a second chance (or third, fourth, fifth…who’s counting?) and hopefully he learns to lay low, focus on his music, and surround himself with people who want to see him mature and grow. -AND- may I suggest finding T.D. Jakes and some Jesus, too.
I don’t know if this fame thing is worth your freedom. By all means, stay away from Rihanna for at least a decade. All jokes aside, I’m still holding out hope for the kid.
- Rihanna Gives Chris Brown A Second Chance; Restraining Order Dropped?
- Rihanna & Chris Brown To Cross Paths In Court & On R&B Charts
- Chris Brown Throws Rock At Mother’s Car; Judge Orders Brown BACK To Rehab!
- Chris Brown Out Of Rehab, Receiving Outpatient Treatment
- Chris Brown’s Hit & Run Charges Dismissed By Judge!!!