Congratulations to Chris Brown who has completed his 90-day court ordered stint in rehab. I don’t know what the future will bring, but I hope some time away has taught him something positive, and will keep him out of jail for fighting. According to E! Online the R&B singer has voluntarily extended his stay in anger management rehab, which to me screams progress.
The singer is starting the year off right after also receiving the Second Chance At Loving Life award from 2nd Call for his work in reducing street violence and trying to unite LA gangs through his own organization the Symphonic Love Foundation and Unity Campaign. He also announces his return to Instagram changing his handler to Chris Brown Official instead of F@$% Yo Pictures! Last but certainly not least the singer also announces the release date for his new album, X, on May 5th.
- Chris Brown Throws Rock At Mother’s Car; Judge Orders Brown BACK To Rehab!
- Chris Brown Graffitis For Charity
- Chris Brown Out Of Rehab, Receiving Outpatient Treatment
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Rumor Control: Fact vs Fiction; Chris Brown Aunt Speaks Out
- Official Rosa Acosta Halloween Photos; Chris Brown Shoots Video To ‘Crawl’