This little girl known by her nickname “Mayhem” is definitely not your ordinary daughter. Mayhem and her mother Angie enjoy making paper dresses, and not just any ordinary dress made out of paper, but paper dresses so elaborate they’re red carpet designer replicas. The reason this story is of interest to me, is because some people know early on what they want to be when they grow up, and they start making things happen right now. She may not be a fashion designer when she gets older, but she’s a fashion designer now!!! Do what you love while you can! You’re never too old, and in some cases never too young. Go Mayhem…Werk!
When I saw this dress, it touched my heart. Check out the rest of Miss Mayhem’s designs when you continue…And follow her mother on Instagram @2sisters_angie. This kid already has a portfolio, and a bright future.
- 4-Year Old Mayhem Creates Oscar Paper Dresses For Ellen; Lupita Inspires Again
- Rihanna Uses Retail Therapy: Shows Off New Bandage/Bondage Stilettos
- BET Awards: Alicia Keys Best Dress, Mystery Dress
- Zoe Kravitz: Says Mother Lisa Bonet Is “The Most True Artist” Yet
- Angela Simmons SEXY In Python Cut-Out Dress At Charlotte Ronson