71st Annual Golden Globes Awards has come and gone, and the night’s biggest winner (Best Picture – Drama) was 12 Years’ A Slave. Moët & Chandon was on hand to help celebs celebrate their Golden Globes nominations and victories. As apart of the Moët & Chandon tradition stars raise their glasses to toast to their favorite charity:
Kicking off the evening right away celebrities flocked to the Moët & Chandon bar to celebrate in their philanthropic initiative ‘Toast For a Cause.’ Now in its fifth year, the annual program honors Hollywood and celebrates Moët’s history as the “Champagne of cinema.” Golden Globe nominees were invited to raise a toast with Moët & Chandon Imperial minis in support of their favorite charities. For each toast raised, Moët & Chandon donates $1,000 to the chosen charity in the nominees’ names.
This year’s red carpet darlings included Paula Patton, Lupita Nyong’o, Mike Tyson, Gabby Sidibe, Jesse Williams, and Rashida Jones. Check out a few red carpet photos of your favorite celebrities sipping bubbly at the 71st Annual Golden Globes Awards. Congrats to 12 Years a Slave!
Photo Credit: Michael Kovac for Getty Images
- Moët & Chandon At 70th Annual Golden Globes: Rosci Diaz, Diddy, Chris Tucker, NeNe Leakes
- 69th Annual Golden Globes: Idris Elba, Paula Patton, Mary J Blige, Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis
- Vanity Fair’s Most Diverse Hollywood Cover, Yet! Idris, Lupita & Chiwetel
- Photos From Critic’s Choice Awards: Amber Rose, Keri, Hilson, Kim Kardashian, La La Vasquez
- 68th Golden Globes Awards & After Party: Eva Longoria, Raven-Symone, Amber Riley