I swear, this entire Nelson Mandela Memorial interpreter story has just been one big “Nah…really???” situation, one after the other. From the shocking realization that Thamsanqa Jantjie wasn’t even using actual sign language to the latest reports that he has an extensive criminal past, it’s a wonder he was even able to be employed in the first place. But now BBC News is reporting that Thamsanqa Jantjie was finally admitted to a psychiatric hospital. Apparently his family believes that he is in danger of having a breakdown any moment now.
South Africa’s Deputy Disability Minister Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu has said the company which had employed him had “vanished”.
Mr Jantjie’s wife took him to a psychiatric hospital near Johannesburg for a check-up on Tuesday, and it was suggested that he be admitted immediately, Johannesburg’s The Star newspaper reports.
Dang, the company who employed him burned out??? SMH What’s even more remarkable is that Thamsanqa was actually supposed to go for a check-up at the hospital last week but he postponed it. So he could go “sign” at the memorial. *CRICKETS* C’mon son. I hope he gets the help he clearly needs!
- Lil Wayne In ICU After More Seizures – Uncontrollable Shaking
- Danger (Monica Leon) Placed On Psycho Hold; Danger Pregnant Again
- Teen Mom Amber Portwood Attempts Suicide; Rush To Hospital; Unconscious!
- Sad News: KRS-One’s Son, Dead At 23 In Apparent Suicide
- Paris Jackson Rushed To Hospital After Suicide Attempt!!!