Trey Songz and Fabolous celebrated their birthdays together with a private dinner hosted by Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé. Guests included, Fabolous’s girlfriend, Emily B, close friend Adrienne Bailon, Trey Songz, Kevin Liles, and DJ Clue. Check out the details on this $5,000 bottle of champagne, plus lots of pics below:
During the dinner, Fabolous & Trey Songz were each gifted with a Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard luxury limited edition in a 6-litre Methuselah size bottle covered in 22 carat gold leaf. Following the bottle presentation, birthday cakes were brought out and the guests sang two different version of Happy Birthday to Fabolous & Trey who shared their vocal talents and joined in.
The Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard bottle is available at Sherry-Lehmann Wine & Spirits in New York and will be shipping nationally at most exclusive nightclubs nationwide starting December 1, 2013. This luxury limited edition bottle retails for $5,000.
- Trey Songz Releases New Single “Na Na” & Re-Signs With Atlantic Records
- Trey Songz Is The Cougar Rebound Cub: Toni Braxton, Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union
- Amber Rose At Fabolous 32nd Birthday Party – That’s Odd?
- Jay-Z & Beyonce At The White House; They Brought Trey Songz Too
- Moët & Chandon At 70th Annual Golden Globes: Rosci Diaz, Diddy, Chris Tucker, NeNe Leakes