Everyone’s favorite moisturized curl wearin’, shaky voice acting actor is back in the news! Hooray! Terrence Howard stopped by Bravo‘s Watch What Happens Live, which is one of the best messy shows on television. During a segment where they take call-in questions, a fan of the Iron Man series asked Terrence why he wasn’t a part of the second and third film. And Terrence decided to “keep it real”.
Terrence basically said, after the first movie, they decided they could pull off the series successfully with or without him, so they offered him less than what was contracted. When he reached out to Robert Downey for some help, he said Robert didn’t call him for 3 months. Ouch. What really gets me is how Terrence insists that he helped create Downey‘s successful Iron Man character. *SIDE EYE* Bruh. Come on, now. Check out the clip below:
- What’s Beef? Jay-Z Gets Called ‘Disrespectful’ By Actor Robert DeNiro
- I Didn’t Know Halle Berry Could Act; Watch Trailer For Frankie & Alice
- Phaedra Parks Of RHOA Explains The Lies On The Show
- The Black Princess And The Frog Movie Is Number One At The Box Office
- My Weekend Recap: Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe At Bush; Beyonce Supports UK Idol Fan; Jaime Fox Puts Terrence Howard In His Place