Do you guys remember back in June when Kerry Washington just popped up one day married to NFL playerNnamdi Asomugha? I don’t know about you but way back then I always suspected that maybe, just maybe, there was a pregnancy involved. Then I started seeing her dress in dresses with high-waists and A-Line cuts. So the day I’ve been expecting (heh!) has finally arrived. US Weekly is reporting that Kerry is pregnant with her first child.
“She’s about four months along,” a pal tells Us of Washington. (Thus far, the mom-to-be has kept any hint of a baby bump concealed under roomy dresses.)
This will be the first child for the Emmy-nominated beauty, who married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Asomugha on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho. According to reports, the couple first started dating in the summer of 2012.
Congratulations to them! If you want to hear about how this might affect her role as Olivia Pope on Scandal, make sure you pick up this issue of US Weekly.
- Kerry Washington Marries A Football Player Nnamdi Asomugha In Idaho?!?
- This Doesn’t Look Like Kerry Washington, Though! Lucky Magazine Cover
- The Hip-Hop Cosby Clan Hit Up MTV’s TRL; Kerry Washington & Common Were There Too
- LIES! Will Smith & Jada Pinkett SPLIT? SEPARATED?
- Flawless: Kerry Washington Is The New Face Of Neutrogena