Think you have enough coins to grab something that personally belonged to Oprah Winfrey? Well then she’s looking for you to hell her raise money for her charity. Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Oprah is auctioning off items from her homes in Indiana, Hawaii, Chicago and Santa Barbara, all for the greater good.
Obviously O isn’t hard up for cash, instead she’s pawning off her collectables for charity with all proceeds benefiting the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation College Fund, which is dedicated to helping graduates of The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls – South Africa attend colleges and universities around the world.
You have some times to get your money together. The auctioning starts on November 2nd. Want a look at what’s up for grabs? Check out the full catalog here.
- Imagine A Future Documentary – BET Exclusive Screening At L.A. Live
- Travis McCoy Of Gym Class Heroes In South Africa HIV/AIDS Awareness
- Sneak Peek: Oprah Interviews Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston’s Family
- In Case You Missed It: Oprah Gets Knuck And Buck On Twitter
- Oprah New Hair Do Is A Michelle Obama Bob