I have nothing…
Chris Brown was reportedly in an altercation in Washington D.C. near the W Hotel, which lead to the singer’s arrest, and a new felony assault charge. Welp! Details of the incident according to Chris Brown’s witnesses when you continue…
Sources connected with Chris tell TMZ … the alleged victim is full of BS. He was NOT trying to take a pic with Chris … he was trying to get on Chris’ tour bus, and Brown was simply trying to stop a trespass. The sources say before the incident the 2 girls tried to get on the bus but they were stopped, and that’s when the victim and his friend made their move.
Law enforcement sources say Chris did not appear to be under the influence of anything.
Chris and his bodyguard — who was also arrested — will stay in jail today. Under DC law Brown can’t get bail so he’ll appear before a magistrate Monday, and until then he’ll stay behind bars.
- Chris Brown Under Investigation For Fellony Assault Against Rihanna? Chris Brown Bail Set At $50,000
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Rumor Control: Fact vs Fiction; Chris Brown Aunt Speaks Out
- Cee Lo Green Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Chris Brown’s Hit & Run Charges Dismissed By Judge!!!
- Official Rosa Acosta Halloween Photos; Chris Brown Shoots Video To ‘Crawl’