If you recall, last week Jimmy Kimmel featured a spoof on his show about Kanye West and his BBC interview. Jimmy used a couple of kids in his reenactment and made a kinda funny clip from a portion of what Kanye said. Well, after that aired, Kanye proceeded to go onto Twitter and get into beef with Jimmy, mainly because he felt like Jimmy was making fun of Kanye for being transparent.
Well, the two are actually friends in real life and Kanye agreed to be on the show, to talk about what happened and to clear the air. The interview is full of moments of some heavy tension but I think by the end, you can see that they’re both glad to get this behind them. Check out the entire interview below:
- Kanye West: “Only Believe About 90 Percent Of What I Say”
- Watch This: Jamie Foxx & Channing Tatum Music Video Featuring Gabourey Sidibe & Miley Cyrus
- Kanye Or Ne-Yo Anyone? Keri Hilson Can’t Seem To Choose
- Oprah Winfrey Lets Her Hair Down With Jimmy Kimmel
- He Mad: Kanye West Goes AWF On Jimmy Kimmel In Epic Twitter Rant