There’s nothing like seeing a person who’s happily in love. They just radiate positivity in all that they do. And I gotta say, when reading about Viola Davis and how she found her husband, I can’t help but feel the love in her words. People Magazine included a few excerpts from an interview in the October issue of Essence where Viola talks about her family life, specifically her husband actor Julius Tennon.
“I asked for a husband who was emotionally available, someone who was older, someone who maybe had a family before,” she says. “I like older men. Someone from the South. Someone who loves God more than he loves himself.”
“I met my husband three and a half weeks later, an ex-football player from Austin, Texas,” says Davis, 48. “On one our first dates, he took me to church.”
Say y’all. God answers prayers! No matter what they are!
- Viola Davis Channels Her Mom In The Help; Reveals Mom Was A Maid
- Viola Davis Encourages Students At Struggling Alma Mater
- Hollywood Sisterhood: Alfre Woodard Honors Taraji P Henson & Viola Davis + Sanaa Lathan, Halle Berry, Regina King…
- 84th Academy Awards: Viola Goes Natural; Esperanza Spalding Charms; Silence Speaks Volume; Octavia Spencer WINS!!!
- CoCo Beach Bikini With Husband Ice T; Snoop Dogg & Wife Shante Broadus