Remember a few months ago when Meagan Good came out onto the 2013 BET Awards red carpet in a I-just-can’t-believe-you’re-a-minister’s-wife dress? When discussing the event with VladTV, she had a message for those who were talking about her dress and whether it was appropriate, considering her husband: Get over it.
I was shocked that people cared so much, you know? But I guess it’s because I’m married to a minister so they…some people feel like I should wear a turtleneck or something. But that’s not who I am. If that’s not what God tells me to do then I’m not going to do that to make other people comfortable.
I don’t know, Meagan. When you’re married to someone who’s a man of the Cloth, there’s a certain standard that people expect from you. And even though you’re an entertainer, you’re still a representative of his life. Not to say that you can’t look sexy but a dress that’s two seconds away from exposing all of your chesticles might be a bit to much. But maybe that’s just me. Check out the clip below:
- Let’s Discuss: Pastor Fired After Attending Rick Ross Concert
- Alicia Keys Looks Uncomfortable On The Red Carpet In Tight Dress
- Toni Braxton’s Dress Peforming “Da Butt” – Serious Wardrobe Malfunction
- Model Jessica White Recyles Outfit On Red Carpet; Wears Same Outfit Twice
- Meagan Good Leaving Goa Lounge With Hands Full