Now that the first season of R&B Divas: LA has come to an end, Lil Mo is definitely making use of her latest stint on television. She has recently released two new tracks, both which appeared on R&B Divas:LA. The first track “I’m a Diva” is the theme song of the show and now we’re able to hear the track as a whole. The next track is “L’s Up” which is one of the songs that she sung in her Lil Mo v. Cynthia monologue. I’m glad that Lil Mo is releasing this great new music, let’s see if any other diva from the show will take advantage of their television time and get new music out.
Check out both tracks when you continue…
- Claudette Ortiz’s “Reciprocation” Single
- Nick Cannon Says That Mariah Needs A Five Hour Warning To Get Dressed
- She’s Back. . .Lil Kim Readies To Release Hardcore 2k13 Mixtape
- Is This Really Kelly Price’s Vision For Not Your Mama’s Monologues?
- He’s Back! Ja Rule Releases “Fresh Out Da Pen” Track & Visits Hot 97