It always pains me to hear stories like this. Following the pool accident of Usher & Tameka Raymond‘s son Usher Raymond V, Tameka took action to receive custody of the children. And according to ABC News, they’ll be in court this afternoon. I think that something like this should bring everyone together, but I guess when emotions run high, there’s no telling what can happen.
Tameka Foster Raymond requested the hearing earlier this week after the former couple’s son got caught in a pool drain while in the care of the Grammy winner’s aunt. Fulton County Superior Court Judge John Goger set the hearing for Friday afternoon.
Raymond’s court filing says the 5-year-old boy “suffered a near-death accident” while left unsupervised at Usher’s home Monday. She’s seeking temporary primary custody of the former couple’s two children.
I don’t know what the ruling will be, as Usher was awarded primary custody after a lengthy battle last year. Whatever the case, I hope it works out best for the children.
- Tameka Raymond Loses Emergency Custody Hearing…Usher Makes Peace Offering
- Usher Wins Primary Custody Of Kids; Tameka Loses Primary Custody Of Kids
- Usher’s Son In ICU After Pool Accident
- Tameka Raymond Wants Usher To Fork Over $50K In Legal Fees!!
- Tameka Raymond Taking Usher To Court For More Child Support