During a recent trip Zurich, Switzerland to celebrate Tina Turner’s nuptials, Oprah stopped by the high end store Trois Pommes to shop. When asked to see the exclusive Tom Ford “Jennifer” bag worth over $38,100 in the display case –three times, Oprah was told by the sales clerk that the Tom Ford bag was too expensive for her, and was then offered some alternative bags that were more suited for her taste.
Granted Oprah may not have looked like Oprah at the time, Oprah still feels like racism was a factor. The store owner, however, denies those allegations and instead claims there was a language barrier. How many black American go to Trois Pommes in Switzerland, and if they’re in Switzerland to shop, they probably have some money, NO?
Anyway, check out the details according to Ms. Winfrey via The Gossip Wrap-Up.
- Mister Cee’s Queen Speaks Out
- Sneak Peek: Oprah Interviews Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston’s Family
- Steven Jackson Accused Of Assault, Victim Supriya Harris Shows Off Scar To TMZ
- Oprah Cries Over Lesbian Rumors & Relationship With Gayle King
- Oprah’s Dad Goes In On Oprah; Calls Her Selfish & Says She Doesn’t Belive In Christ