Last night, Damon Dash and Jay Z came face to face after ten years of managing to avoid each other in the industry. The two attended a birthday celebration for Chaka Pilgrim, who was in charge of marketing for Roc-a-fella Records back in the day. The two have soften their tones over the years while discussing one another during radio interviews, so this reunion was right on time.
My heart is full. I feel like people who have build things together should both make it to the top together. Divorce is hard even when it’s just “business”. So glad these two have finally reunited. They may be in two different places now, and we can’t expect them to be friends, but at least they are now friendly. Someone should have picked up the phone *whispers Jay Z*, that’s all I’m saying. Business or not, it was still a little shady. If you’re interested in knowing how the beef started in the first place, check out the back story via Necole Bitchie.
More pics when you continue…
- Maia Campbell Healthy & Sober For Almost Two Years
- Finally!!! Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Show Off Baby Bash At Concert
- Candace “Black” Cabrera Is Not Lil Wayne’s Mrs. Officer, Tammy Torres Is
- Win!!! – The New AT&T Blackberry Z10 Touchscreen Smartphone – Giveaway!!!
- Eva Longoria Eating Lunch Again With Tony Parker