Its amazing how long some people can hang on to bad feelings. Let me say, stuff like that isn’t good for your karma. Outside of extreme cases, you gotta let that stuff go. But I guess that’s all some people have to talk about. TMZ shared a bit of an audio clip from an interview actress Rae Dawn Chong with Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour where she basically lays into Oprah Winfrey.
Talking a bit about her “biotch” attitude, she goes on to describe Oprah as competitive and self-centered…but then ends the clip by talking about what an inspiration she is. WTF? Squeak sounds like she’s on that stuff. Check it out, when you continue…
– Watch More
- 33rd Kennedy Center Honors: Oprah Boobs; Jennifer Hudson Skinny; Chris Rock Beard
- Oprah Winfrey Auctioning Off Personal Items For Charity
- Sneak Peek: Oprah Interviews Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston’s Family
- Oprah New Hair Do Is A Michelle Obama Bob
- In Case You Missed It: Oprah Gets Knuck And Buck On Twitter