It’s a sad day when we in society attack or judge someone for NOT giving in to peer pressure. Necole Bitchie posted a video of the The Real cast sitting down with Hot 97 to promote their show. When the topic of sex came up, Tamera Mowry-Housley revealed that she was a virgin until she was 29. Instead of receiving praises for being so discipline and staying true to her religious values, some on twitter had the nerve to ridicule Tamera for waiting so long.
I’m so tired of people picking on Tamera because of who she dates, how “white” her son looks, or how she chooses to honor God with her body.
If you can’t watch the video check out a few excerpts. Just because Tamera has only been with one man, and waited for so long doesn’t mean that she’s not a lady in the streets and a you know what in the bed…
Tamera on her virginity:
I don’t know how to explain this. I’m religious, so I waited until I was 29 to lose my virginity. You may not understand this [but] I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married.
Tamera on sex life after marriage:
I will tell you this; you want to know what’s so funny? They had a sex therapist [on the show] and guess who knew everything? (Points at herself)
Adrienne Baillon on Tamera’s sex life:
I respect Tamera so much more. She’s a role model…
- Tamera Mowry Shared Tia Food Cravings & Felt The Contractions Too
- Tamera Mowry Gets Sexy For REGARD! Shows Off More Than Just Cleavage!
- Tia Mowry Marries Actor Beau, Cordy Hardrict – Tia Mowry Wedding
- Lady GaGa Walking Streets Of Soho In Lingerie & Cellulite
- MTV VMA Red Carpet Looks – Lady GaGa, Ciara, Robin Thicke, Miley Cyrus