Now this has to suck big time. Frank Ocean had to cancel his Australian tour after suffering a vocal tear during the opening night show. Billboard is reporting that he was noticeably off-key all night, which prompted a trip to the doctor after the show. That’s when it was discovered that he was suffering from a tear on his vocal cords. OUCH.
“After last night’s concert… it was necessary to seek medical advice due to vocal issues Frank Ocean experienced during the show,” the promoter comments in a statement. “It has subsequently been confirmed that Frank has suffered a small tear to one of his vocal cords and has received medical advice that he must rest his voice.”
Whew. I’ve never suffered from a vocal tear before but it sounds like it would hurt to talk let along, perform an entire concert set. Yeesh. Hopefully he’ll recover quickly and be able to reschedule the tour that sold out in 3 minutes.
- New Music NSFW- Drake ft. 2 Chaniz & Big Sean “All Me”
- Fight! Fight! Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Fighting Over Parking Space…
- Frank Ocean Forgives Chris Brown & Talks About Living A Short Life
- Adele to Make her Comeback at the Grammys
- Whitney Houston Voice #Fails Again; Was It Too Soon For A Comeback Tour?