Nowadays it seems that a lot of people rely on creative ways to market a product to get album sales, rather than relying on things like talent to do the job. Now while I can’t say that Ciara is the first person to use Groupon to help with album sales, I can say that I’m pretty sure she’s the first one to post the latest album on the site for sale.
If you’re looking for a deal, then I guess this is for you. If you hop on over to Groupon, you can snag Ciara‘s latest project PLUS a greatest hits album for the low low price of $19.98. Yes. Seriously. So far, 70 people have taken advantage… *Crickets* So, how many of you will be taking advantage of this? Or do you think this is a sign that she needs to sit down somewhere?
- Nicki Minaj Album Sells 371,049 Copies; More Amazing Kanye West Moves 518,775 Units
- Ciara’s Fantasy Ride Album Art Work
- Rihanna Album Debuts At No. 4 On The Charts, 181,000 Units Sold
- Chris Brown F.A.M.E. Goes Gold In Three Weeks
- Nicki Minaj Second Week Sales Falls To #3; Lionel Richie & Adele Take Top Spots