Baby fever is working it’s way through the country and Sherri Shepherd is the newest mom to be. While taking to Tom Joyner on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, Sherri revealed that she and her husband Lamar Sally are planning on having another baby, courtesy of the services of a surrogate mother.
“We found a drama-free uterus,” Shepherd told Tom and Sybil. “We found a girl that didn’t have any drama in her life. We’re putting in our egg and Sal’s sperm and we’ll let you know how it progresses.”
Sherri has a son from a previous marriage, Jeffrey, who is 8 years old. So I’m sure this news excites him as well. And congrats on Sherri finding a ‘drama free uterus’! LOL I like that term. Hope it works out for them!
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her New Body In Bathing Suit On The View
- Miss Jessica For MrsGrapevine.com Speaks With Angela Simmons, Lisa Leslie, Sherri Shepherd
- Sneak Peek ‘Sherri’ – New Lifetime Sitcom Starring Sherri Shepherd
- Sherri Shepherd Decides To Get A Gun After False Alarm At Home
- Sherri Shepherd Comes For Barbara Walter’s Coif…But Falls Short