Seems like everyone is trying to get healthier and I love it. Talk show host Wendy Williams jumped on the fitness bandwagon and decided to make some changes, which have lead to a 20 pound weight loss this year. She talked to E! Online about her new lifestyle changes that’s lead to this.
And not to knock anyone for going a different route but I applaud Wendy‘s approach to it. Just small changes in her life and consistency and she’s reaping some great benefits. I know it inspires me. So what’s her secret?
She’s been working with a personal trainer who works her out twice and week. She’s also stopped eating cheese every day and eats it every three days. With her 50th birthday approaching, Wendy just wanted to get her body “back together.” Well good on her, because she looks great!
- Mariah Carey Losing Her Baby Weight; Plus Halle Berry Body Takes Hard Work
- Tia & Tamera Mowry; Plus Baby Cree On Wendy Williams
- Rihanna Files a $26k Countersuit Against Her Former Personal Trainer
- Ciara Back On The Top 40 Charts With ‘Body Party’
- Wendy Williams Predicts The Kind Of Mom Kim Kardashian Will Be…