You would think that when loved ones are laid to rest that they would be left alone. But there are some people out there in the world that are just sick. TMZ is reporting that Michael Clarke Duncan‘s grave has been vandalized, according to family members. A family member stopped by the grave at Forest Lawn Cemetery to deliver flowers when they noticed a small figurine attached to the grave.
The family believes it is the figure of “Sambo,” a racist depiction of a black person. They reported the incident to police and are having it investigated as a hate crime. LAPD is currently investigating this. Hopefully they find out who the culprit is.
- Chris Brown Under Investigation For Fellony Assault Against Rihanna? Chris Brown Bail Set At $50,000
- Actor Gary Dourdan Arrested For Laying Hands On Ex Girlfriend?
- Uh Oh! Lindsay Lohan Blames Suge Knight’s ‘Son’ Andrew For Burglary!!
- Frugal Fashions: Dress Like Beyoncé For A Fraction Of The Cost
- Who Is Troy Davis? Why Should You Care?