Guess who will be on Oprah’s Next Chapter this Sunday? If the title didn’t give it away, Jason Collins and his twin brother, Jarron, will sit down with Oprah to talk about Jason’s sexuality. Just last week only a few basketball fans knew of Jason Collins, and now he’s doing Oprah, and he is a household name. Oddly he’s not famous for his tenure in the league, he’s famous because he’s gay and he plays professional basketball, or played professional basketball.
No offense to Jason, but I am waiting for that one brave soul who is a high profile athlete, currently playing professional sports, to come out of the closet at the height of his career *whispers Kerry Rhodes*. Until then, I will be watching Jason Collins on OWN this Sunday to find out the details surrounding his decisions to come out of the closet. I also would like to hear more from his fiance of eight years.
- Jason Collins First NBA Player To Come Out Of The Closet
- Matt Kemp, Jeremy Lin Plus Your Favorite Sports Stars 2012 ESPY Awards
- Jay-Z Gives WNBA Tulsa Shock Star Skylar Diggins The Ultimate Graduation Gift
- Evelyn Lozada To Write Tell All Books About Basketball Wives
- Sneak Peek: Oprah Interviews Bobbi Kristina & Whitney Houston’s Family