Show of hands if you know how I feel about this right about now? Yeah, y’all get me. Michael Jackson is my all-time favorite. And none of us really know the story behind all of these molestation claims but I will say everything that he’s shared of himself through music and charity and just life makes me believe that they’re unfounded. But you would think that after death his legacy would no longer be tainted with these stories but here we are. ET Online is reporting that Wade Robson filed a posthumous claim against Michael Jackson‘s estate, claiming to have been molested by him.
They have their hands on some documents showing that Wade Robson is seeking an undisclosed amount of money for the alleged childhood molestation. I’ve met Wade before through a dance conference. He’s an awesome dancer and has choreographed for So You Think You Can Dance. But he’s getting the full on side-eye from me for this. Mainly because during the 2005 molestation trial Wade testified that he wasn’t molested. Wade met MJ when he was 5 and appeared in a number of music videos, including Black & White. This just sounds like a whole lot of “lemme see if I can get some money” type mess. But maybe that’s just me…
- Michael Jackson’s Accuser Of Molestation Father Found Dead Of Suicide; Evan Chandler Suicide
- Michael Jordan Battling Yet Another Paternity Claim
- Well OK!!! Jaime Foxx Dancing Like MJ In His Bikini Bottoms
- Somebody Explain Oprah To Me: Mo’Nique Pedophile Brother Goes On Oprah
- Distrubing!!! MTV Dance Crew Judge Raped & Assualted 12 Year Old Girls?