Justin Bieber is in the news, by news I mean on TMZ, almost daily for something negative or insignificant. Not too long ago, paparazzo, Chris Guerra was killed in car crash while chasing Justin Bieber’s Ferrari, trying to get a picture of the young singer smoking weed. Well it turned out that Justin Bieber wasn’t driving his car that night, and the paparazzo’s death may have been in vain. Chris Guerra was close to the staff at TMZ, plus, TMZ felt Justin Bieber should have been more remorseful about Guerra’s death. Since then, TMZ has posted many negative stories on Justin Bieber. They’ve been trailing his every move…excessively. I’m not blaming TMZ for Justin’s crazy antics, but I find it odd that they’re always on scene getting the scoop, and breaking the story first.
- So Justin Bieber Needs A Reality Check…Star Spinning Out Of Control
- Justin Bieber Finally Gets His Street Cred; Arrested For DUI & Drag Racing
- Justin Bieber Caught Being Manish…
- Usher Shopping In Beverly Hills After Crying At The AMAs
- Crash & Burn: Lil Twist Wrecks Justin Bieber’s Fisker Then Leaves The Scene