Ahmad Givens, more famously known as the long-haired half of Real and Chance is battling stage 4 colon cancer according to Cotten Kandi. Ahmad Givens, and his brother Kamal Givens, first appeared on I love New York before getting their own spin off, Real Chance of Love. The duo also known as the Stallionaires made us laugh many nights with their reality TV antics and stable of groupies; Ahmad (Real) and his long hair, plus Kamal (Chance) and his very short temper. Sadly, their first update in years involves such a serious matter. #Prayers
[Ahmad Real Givens, Kamal Chance Givens]
Ray J was the first to publicly report the news online asking for prayers, check out the details surrounding the sad news via Cotten Kandi.
Note: Previous post had the names switch.
- VH1 Reality Star Real Recovers From Successful Cancer Surgery
- This Week At A Glance: Bow Down; Wop & Twerk; Aunt Viv Goes In; Tiny’s Oops
- Day 26 To Reunite, Too, But Guess Which Member Is NOT Coming Back???
- SHUT-UP! Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Twins!!!
- Risky From Real Chance Of Love Does Black Men Magazine