If there’s one thing that I love it’s TV court shows. You guys can have all the reality TV shows in the world. But give me my People’s Court and Judge Mathis. It kind of saddens me to report this but after 15 years of southern drawl laden justice, Judge Joe Brown is getting the axe. TV Guide is reporting that CBS pulled the plug on the show after they couldn’t come to an agreement over Judge Brown‘s contract.
“It was time to move out on my own since I had some ideas that I had been having to pull teeth with no novocaine to get adopted,” Brown said. He said CBS Television Distribution was “difficult to deal with” and “applied zero public relations and zero advertisement” to his show.
Aww man! I’ll miss that southern lazy drawl of his. Check out some funny clips from the show, including a clip of Tina Turner’s ex husband Ike Turner, below:
- DMX Facing Demand To Pay Up Over 2007 Court Judgement
- Nas To Pay Kelis $30,000 In Alimony, $9,000 In Child Support
- Cops After Siohvaughn, Dwayne Wade’s Wife For Failure To Appear
- Chris Brown Completes Court Ordered Domestic Violence Classes
- What Not To Do In Court: Man Goes OFF On Judge & Lawyer During Sentencing