One of the most controversial (and one of the best, if you ask me) movies of 2012 is already gaining talk about a sequel. E! Online talked to Kerry Washington while on the red carpet about her thoughts about another Django Unchained movie.
“That would be superfun, wouldn’t it?” Kerry Washington, who played Broomhilda in the hit movie, said at the Oscars. “There has been a little bit of talk but I don’t know where Quentin is on it. He’s always got so many pots on the stove. But I do kind of want to see what happens after [Broomhilda] pulls that gun out. She’s pretty amazing.”
Well, if there’s anything I know about Quentin Tarantino it’s if he really does want to do a sequel, it won’t be anytime soon. So don’t hold your breath. But don’t give up hope, either.
- Jaime Foxx New Look Inspired By New Film; Watch Django Unchained Trailer
- Kerry Washington Covers Uptown Magazine
- The Hip-Hop Cosby Clan Hit Up MTV’s TRL; Kerry Washington & Common Were There Too
- This Doesn’t Look Like Kerry Washington, Though! Lucky Magazine Cover
- Movie Release: MR. UNTOUCHABLE – In Theaters October 26, 2007