Of course every time Jusitn Timberlake is on SNL, we expect him to do a Food-ville musical skit. This time around Justin Timberlake is dressed like a giant piece of tofu promoting Veganville, while simultaneously destroying the sales of the neighboring Sausage Depot. Veganville includes hits like Brown Rice Baby (Vanilla Ice), We Found Love In A Meatless Place (Rihanna), and my favorite Veggie Veggie Veggie (Trindad James). We can’t forget the:
Bring it on down to Vegnaville…
Just when I though I’ve had enough of the Food-ville saga, Justin Timberlake ends the set while screaming out, “ToFu Burritas…[long pause]…Drink A Vegan Shake” (Baauer’s Harlem Shake)…and the rest is SNL history. Video below after the jump:
- Justin Timberlake’s “1 Million Sold” Speaks Louder Than Kanye’s Tantrum
- Justin Timberlake, The Rapper. Really.
- Justin Timberlake Not Here For THe Kanye Tantrums – SNL Shade
- Jaden Smith Rocks An Afro; Justin Timberlake Riding A Bike; Eva Longoria With No Make-Up
- Rihanna & Justin Timberlake Hotel Hook-Up or Affair? Rihanna On The Down Low