I feel some kind of way about it, but the words just won’t form. Blogging is now apart of Vh1′s never-ending series of black reality TV drama. Reality TV is suppose to be those people, the ones we laugh at, mock, and criticize for their coonery antics. Now some of my fellow bloggers and gossip personalities will be “those” people. I don’t know what to do with that, yet. But I will be watching the season premiere of The Gossip Game on April 1st, to find out.
The Gossip Game will feature radio personality and blogger Ms. Drama, Breakfast Club’s Angela Yee, radio personality K. Foxx of Hot 97, blogger/writer Jas Fly, blogger Vivian Billings aka Viv, blogger/journalist Sharon Carpenter, and Kim Osorio from The Source.
- Question: Is It Really Derwin’s Baby – The Game Season Premiere On BET
- Ok! Magazine Catches Up With Former ATL Housewife, Deshawn Snow
- LaLa Hosts Gig-It Event, But What’s A Gig-It? Nas, Jaime Foxx, 2 Chainz
- T.V. Show Premiere: Ed Gordon Interviews Steve Harvey This Coming Sunday
- Official Trailer: Love & Hip-Hop ATL Season 2 – Extended