Frank Ocean wants you to know that he is a mature adult. He will not press charges against Chris Brown. Last week he was fighting over a parking space like a child, but this week on tumblr he is a mature man who’s days on earth may not be long. Frank Ocean has gone from singer to Confucius in one week:
As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer. I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.
Although Chris Brown’s actions didn’t reflect great judgment, I by no means believe Breezy and ‘em just ran outside and jumped Frank Ocean. Frank Ocean wants to find peace (i.e. drop charges) because Frank Ocean is not entirely innocent in this situation. His past aggressive actions against Chris Brown are well documented. These two “men” need to move on.
Short life? Now what is that suppose to mean!?! Is Frank Ocean sick? Did he have a Tupac-esque premonition?
- Fight! Fight! Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Fighting Over Parking Space…
- Uh-Oh! Chris Brown’s “Fist” In A Cast; Compares Himself To Jesus
- Congrats! Chris Brown ‘Deuces Moves’ Up To #5; Tops Charts
- “Take The Fade Though, N*gga” What Does That Mean Chris Brown V Frankie Ocean?
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Party Together In LA