Black, white, and red describe the red carpet at the 55th Annual Grammy Music Awards. This year felt classy and classic. SIDE NOTE: It may have something to do with that memo CBS sent out banning clothes that were too revealing, but surprisingly most celebs complied.
Justin Timberlake brought sexy back the last decade, and now he’s bringing back glam and swank with his new song, Suit & Tie. He was giving us Frank Sinatra and The Rat Pack on the red carpet. Black is my favorite color, and so this year’s red carpet was fun for me because BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK, again. Those celebs that were bold and chose a splash of color did it well. Katy Perry in green was statuesque, Rihanna looked like a life size collectible Barbie, and Beyonce chose a jumpsuit– her body alone was enough to get her on the best dress list.
Lots more pics of your favorite artists when you continue…
- Katy Perry Too Sexy, Fergie’s Baby Bump Plus More At Nick Kids’ Choice
- 2011 BET Awards Green Carpet: Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson
- Katy Perry Rocks “Ballot” Dress At Campaign Event
- Black Girls Rock! Red Carpet: Gabrielle Union, Keyshia Cole, LaLa Anthony
- BET Awards 2010: Red Carpet Best & Worst