In a world with different fad diets, exercise plans and weight loss supplements left and right, it seems like everyone is up to trying something in their quest to lose weight. Actress Tatyana Ali seems to have her own special technique. In an interview with The Huffington Post, Tatyana shared her very special technique to combat water retention and build core strength: crying three times a day.
When is the last time you cried?
I’m crying right now. I cry three times a day as part of my workout routine. It really targets the core. Great way to reduce bloating.
So wait. Was she crying silently? How can she just turn it on like that? Doesn’t that become annoying? Can someone really think about things that make them sad enough to cry three times a day consistently? If not, is the crying still effective if it’s induced with something like chopping onions? Just SOOOO many questions, folks. SO. MANY.
- Janet Jackson On The Cover Of Essence Magazine: “F What People Say”
- Bristol Palin Advocate Of Change: Plastic Surgery Edition
- Jersey Shore Cast Gets $100,000 An Episode
- Tyler Perry Speaks Out Against Racial Profiling After Traffic Stop
- Tami Roman In A Bikini Shows Off Weight Loss…Stars In TV One Sitcom