Messy, messy, messy. Just like TLC wanted. The new show Starter Wives Confidential JUST started up on the aforementioned channel and there’s already messy interviews being spread around like some butter on hot toast. Starter Wives Confidential‘s (and basketball star Lamar Odom‘s ex) Liza Morales spoke freely to The New York Daily News about her lack of love for his wife, Khloe Kardashian.
And even though Morales insists the show isn’t about “bitter exes,” she still told Confidenti@l a mouthful about Kardashian, who’s been married to Odom for three years now and often spends time with Morales’ kids.
“I don’t know if she’s good maternally, I don’t know. As long as my kids are good, I’m good,” Morales says of Kardashian, who has desperately been trying to have a baby with Odom. “As long as my kids are taken care of and I haven’t heard anything negative, then I’m good.”
Welp. If that isn’t a tsunami of shade then I think when Liza talked about people’s comparisons between her and Khloe…well…time to duck and cover, folks!! See if you can catch the shade:
Morales, who resembles Kardashian, had this to say about the comparisons between the two women: “I’m 100% Puerto Rican and I was here first. I was here first, so she has a resemblance to me. I don’t see it. We both have dark hair. We both have a cherub face. I don’t think we look alike, but I have heard it. Imitation is a form of flattery!”
- TLC Filming A New Reality TV Show Featuring Exes Of DMX & Lamar Odom
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 27th Birthday With Lamar Odom, Kim Kardashian, & Kris Humphries
- ‘Khloe & Lamar’ Are Taking A Break
- Khloe Kardashian Is NOT Pregnant; No New Pregnancy Show With Kim
- Serena Williams And Kim Kardashian Dine; Kardashians and Lamar Odom At Teen Choice Awards