Rihanna covers this latest issue of Rolling Stone, and finally opens up about her relationship with Chris Brown. Boy this cover and this interview is just in time. Chris Brown definitely needs the news cycle to shift from Frank Ocean.
Rihanna admits to Rolling Stone that she’s been dating Chris Brown, and she doesn’t care what people say or think, it’s her mistake to make:
But I decided it was more important for me to be happy, and I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.
Rihanna goes on to explain that the nature of their relationship is different. They talk things out instead of getting in heated arguments, and if he was to ever touch her again, he knows that would be THE END. She also acknowledges that people do not get a real glimpse of their relationship, just bits and pieces through the media. Check out more from the interview on Page 2.
- The Story Behind The Story: Chris Brown Versus Rihanna Assault & Album Sales
- Rihanna In Tears Tells Oprah: “Everybody’s Going To Say He’s A Monster”
- Rihanna Does Rolling Stone Cover In Hot Pants
- Karrueche Is Like Chris Brown’s Mother, Won’t Stand Up To Him!?!
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Argue On Twitter, Again