Every year there seems to be a breakout actor during Oscar season that takes the country by storm. For this year’s upcoming Oscars, Quvenzhané Wallis is that one. Quvenzhané is featured on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, according to Black Celebrity Kids.
Quvenzhané is up for the Best Actress category for her portrayal of Hushpuppy in the Indie film hit Beasts Of The Southern Wild and is one of the youngest actresses to ever be nominated in that category. I can’t wait to see what happens on Sunday, February 24th!!
- ‘Beasts Of The Southern Wild’ Star Quvenzhané Wallis Reads Acceptance Speech From iPhone
- New Film: ‘Beasts Of The Southern Wild’ Early Oscar Buzz
- Viola Davis And Octavia Spencer Both Nominated For An Oscar!!
- The Beautiful Obama Family In Their Sunday Best
- Actress Mo’Nique Wins Best Supporting Actress At The 67TH Golden Globes