Oh man!!! I’m excited about this!!! 90s R&B staple group Boyz II Men have taken up residency in Las Vegas for a new show at The Mirage, according to Yahoo! News. Nathan Morris, Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman will start performing at the Terry Factor Theatre at The Mirage starting on March 1st of this year. If you don’t already know, bass singer Michael McCary had to leave the group back in 2003 because of health issues.
Organizers say the show will feature the band’s biggest hits, including the 1991 smash “Motownphilly,” as well as some surprises.
Boyz II Men has won four Grammys and claims the title of most successful male R&B group in history.
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE BOYZ II MEN!!!!!!!!! Their harmony, to this day, is simply unparalleled in my book. They did more with 4 voices than a lot of groups can do with autotune nowadays. Tickets for their show are on sale right now and start at $40. Well worth it, in my book!
- Wyclef Jean Says Lauryn Hill’s Lies About Son’s Paternity Led To The Fugees Break-Up
- R. Kelly’s Memoir Is Coming Soon, Whether You Believe Him Or Not
- LL Cool J Is The Host Of The 54th Annual Grammy Awards!!
- Boyz II Men Helps Out With A Surprise Marriage Proposal
- What’s Wrong With Chelsea Handler’s Humor? Is She Even Funny?