Moët & Chandon, graced the red carpet at the 70th Annual Golden Globes with its red carpet event, Toast 4 a Cause. Toast4aCause, now in its 4th year, donates $1000 to a charity of choice each time a celebrity makes a toast with Moët & Chandon on the red carpet. This year NeNe Leakes, Chris Tucker, and Diddy help Moët & Chandon and Toast4aCause with their philanthropic endeavors.
The champagne makers, Moet & Chandon, also teamed up with Entertainment Tonight with Rocsi Diaz as the host, to raise money via twitter. The celebrity with the most re-tweets will receive an additional $10,000 for the charity of their choice. More pics…
Moet & Chandon also sponsored an event with Weinstein Company’s nominations, which included the movie Django Unchained. Chris Tucker and Kerry Washington were in attendance at this event. Check out the special bottle designed in Swarovski crystals for Django Unchained and Silver Lining Playbook.
- Jaime Foxx New Look Inspired By New Film; Watch Django Unchained Trailer
- Chris Tucker Giving Up Comedy To Focus On Dramatic Acting
- What’s Beef?: Katt Williams Threatens To Punch Quentin Tarantino Over The N-Word
- Django Unchained 2?? Kerry Washington Says She Wants To See It!!
- Kerry Washington Covers Uptown Magazine