It has been alleged that Beyonce Knowles Carter used a prerecorded track to sing the National Anthem, instead of singing live. Some people have confirmed the story, but there isn’t any actual proof Beyonce didn’t sing live, remember people still believe she didn’t give birth. But if this is in fact true…normally this wouldn’t be a big deal, but let’s face it, Beyonce stans are quite annoying. I love seeing them scramble to make excuses on how lip-syncing is actually great, now that Beyonce has been caught joining the club, allegedly caught.
We did prerecord it and it was Beyoncé’s decision at the last minute to go with the prerecorded version. We prerecorded all music as a matter of course and have done since time immemorial.
I also like the faces Beyonce made before getting into character to sing a song she already sang. Oh the faces! But enough teasing of the stans, if Beyonce was going to lip-sync to a prerecorded track, why didn’t she make it historical, like Whitney Houston? Because it wasn’t historical like Whitney Houston’s version, good, great even, but not history making, chart topping, chart breaking great. To be fair (continued on Page 2)…
- Aretha Franklin: “Pre-Recording Never Crossed My Mind”
- Beyonce Wears T-Shirt, “Can I Live” & Everyone Sees A Message
- Friday Funnies: Senator Wants To Fine Folks For Messing Up The National Anthem + National Anthem Celeb Bloopers
- Inauguration Day: Beyonce Sings The National Anthem Video
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum Reveals Whitney Houston Wax Figures