Almost Friday and already the crazy people are making my morning!! This story comes to us courtesy of The Dallas Morning News. An 18 year old East Dallas man by the name of Diamond Lydia was arrested on charges of aggravated assault Wednesday as a fight over a bottle of peach soda escalated into a full out fight with a woman. Among the things used as weapons: a box of fried chicken, a glass jar and a tire iron. This story just writes itself. Check it out.
Soon after the argument over the Big Peach soda began, the 24-year-old victim went to her room. Lydia followed and threw a box of chicken at her, the report says.
After that, a witness told police, Lydia started hitting the woman on the head with a pillow from the bed and then climbed on top of her, punching her multiple times. The victim grabbed a glass jar from her dresser and hit him on the head, shattering glass everywhere, according to the police report.
The witness told Lydia to go downstairs, according to the report, but as he left he grabbed a tire iron and yelled, “I’m going to kill you!”
Police say the witness grabbed Lydia as he tried to swing the tire iron at the victim, and she was not hit.
- Nicki Minaj Police Report Leaked; Safaree Hit Nicki Minaj With Suitcase!
- Teyana Taylor Can Fight? Issues Brutal Beat Down On Breezy Basher
- Nicki Minaj Assaulted By “Lover” While In Dallas Hotel
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Rumor Control: Fact vs Fiction; Chris Brown Aunt Speaks Out
- Day 3: Pliar Sanders V Deion Sanders: Secret Audio Taped Played In Court