Get ready for a Super Bowl full of lots of loud singing! A source close to the Super Bowl planning committee has shared that Alicia Keys will be singing the national anthem, according to MSN Entertainment News. The Super Bowl will be taking place in New Orleans on February 3rd this year.
With Beyoncé set to do the Super Bowl half-time show this year, the only thing that comes to mind is that there’s gonna be a lot of shouting on the stage this year. What do you guys think? Good look at Alicia Keys being the alleged chosen anthem singer or should someone else be brought in?
- Video: Alicia Keys Performs Half-time NBA All Star Game
- Wanna Join Beyoncé On Stage For The Super Bowl? Pepsi Wants To Get You There!
- Etta James Can’t Stand Beyonce – Her Words, Not Mine
- Jennifer Hudson Sings The Star Spangle Banner At Super Bowl
- Destiny’s Child Performing Three Songs During Super Bowl Halftime