All Beyoncé fans need to be on red alert at this moment. According to MSN Entertainment News, Pepsi just announced that they will be participating in a contest with Bey and 100 of her biggest fans. Yes, 100 lucky ones will be chosen to appear on stage during the Super Bowl Halftime show with Mama Bey herself.
A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyonce’s halftime performance, and 50 people — along with a friend — will be selected to join the singer onstage.
- Brandy Reportedly Dropped From Record Label!
- Kim Kardashian & Rihanna at Pepsi Smash’s Pre-Super Bowl 2009 Concert
- Whitney Houston’s Good Morning America Performance In Central Park
- Dont’ Believe The Hype 2: Beyonce Did Not Flash Fans…
- EXCLUSIVE: 2 Tickets To A Private Celebrity Party Ft. Ne-Yo Live – Hollywood Hills Mansion