I love feel good stories, especially during the holiday season. And here’s one to warm your hearts. Rapper T.I. and Detroit Lion Ndamukong Suh visited Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit to pass out presents to ailing young children. According to The Sacramento Bee, the pair linked up with Radio One 107.5 personality Big Greg to give gifts in connect with Radio One’s Hot Toy Box initiative.
T.I., Suh and Greg brought holiday cheer and distributed toys donated by Radio One loyal listeners. Over one hundred families from the Children’s Hospital of Michigan stood in line to meet the celebrities, get a hug and take photos and every patient left with a toy to help make his or her holiday just a bit brighter.
- PHOTOS: Diggy Simmons Has The Christmas Spirit!
- Tragic: Aretha Franklin’s Son Severely Beaten At A Gas Station In Detroit
- Raven Symone, Vanessa Williams, Elise Neal, Lance Gross & Diahann Carroll Step Out At St. Jude 50th Anniversary Gala
- Halle Berry Goes To The Hospital To Visit A Friend
- NeNe Leakes Fired Up On RHOA: “Did Greg Borrow $10,000″…”OK Too Boo”