I can’t believe it. We did it!!! I am so happy and I am so excited that I don’t have the words. I am patiently waiting for my First Family and President of these United States of America to hit his strut on the stage to give a speech that I hope will bring people together. Right now the nation is waiting for Mitt Romney to concede. As much I would like to gloat, I understand how hard it must be. This has been a long hard election process. I’m sure it hurts to not win. But tomorrow is another day with a Republican controlled congress so it’s time we start working together for the greater good of this nation. There really are no losers, America has sent the message that we need to come together and COMPROMISE our way out of this debt and deficit.
Finally got my picture of the first family…
- Steve Harvey Gets Another Gig!
- YES!!! Jaden Smith Finally Cuts His Hair…The Braids Are Gone!
- President Obama & First Lady Michelle Obama Are Still In Love
- Tough Love: Taraji P. Henson Makes Son Sit Out First Semester Of College
- Nick Cannon Receives Diagnosis Plus Visits The Lupus Foundation Of America