Usually when a celebrity’s rep comes out and straighten things out it kind of clears up the rumor mill. But in this case, I think it cleared it up a little but leaves a lot of room for speculation. Bobbi Kristina is trying to clear up some rumors regarding her god-brother/family friend/boyfriend Nick Gordon, according to CNN. Reports that Bobbi Kristina has confirmed their “engagement” surfaced yesterday after the preview for their new Lifetime network reality show The Houstons: On Our Own surfaced.
In the clip, some believe that Bobbi says nervously “we’re engaged!” while talking to the family about her relationship with Nick, but I’ve heard the clip about five times now and I don’t hear ANYTHING that sounds like that. When the rep confirmed that Bobbi and Nick aren’t engaged, she made sure to add “you have to watch the show!” Hmmm. That doesn’t help us believe you! But peep the clip below and see if you can hear the engagement announcement:
- Pat & Cissy Houston On The View Throw Shade On Bobbi Kristina’s Relationship
- Put A Ring On It: Did Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Get Hitched?
- Bobbi Kristina, Nick Gordon Evicted! Leaves Neighbors A Nasty Lil Note!!!
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Hit The Red Carpet At Sparkle Premiere
- In Case You Missed It: Bobbi Kristina Interview With Oprah